The School of Life Sciences has a modern state-of-the-art laboratory, furnished with a wide range of equipment, glassware and reagents. The 4200 square feet laboratory has two large demonstration rooms and five additional rooms (PCR Room, Tissue Culture Room, etc.) for advanced research. All rooms are air-conditioned and have Wi-Fi capabilities. Each of the bench-tops is equipped with gas, vacuum and water outlets. The infrastructure has been developed by Waldner, a well- known German company.
The School of Life Sciences currently houses some of the most advanced equipment from well-recognized companies around the world.
- PCR Machine
- Real-Time qPCR Machine
- Double Beam UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
- Nanodrop UV/VIS Spectrophotometer.
- Biological Safety Cabinet (Horizontal Laminar Air Flow) Class II Type A2
- Inverted Fluorescence Microscope
- Colorimetric ELISA Plate Reader
- Fluorescence ELISA Plate Reader
- PCR Workstation with Blower & UV
- Semi-Automatic Clinical Chemical Analyzer
- Vertical Gel Electrophoresis System
- Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis System
- Mega-Gel System (High-Throughput Gel Electrophoresis)
- Western Blotting Transfer System
- Fume Hood